14 de noviembre de 2012


Nothing works well, I look in the mirror and see that I am not. I'm really tired of all this crap, go outside and pretend to be well longer works because inside I feel like a real shit.
I did not like physically, I have complex, many resorts to start me look fat, too wide and even when I dress and look in the mirror I like how I dress when I go out I see things change everyone dresses better I'm not well not feel like I look or because I'm fat or I'm not well dressed.
Things are not going well at home lately everything is falling apart and that makes me just this over here is not even entered only social networking twitter, I'm not well and I think that's something you can see, I I feel bad about myself sometimes think I am the cause of all the problems at home, that did not work well or not wanted in the lives of those I care not to say they really do not know.
I feel lost I'm not comfortable with my lifestyle I'm comfortable with who I am and now .. that direction does not take that path not go ahead because I can not .. I can no more .. There are days (today) I can not stop to mourn'm unfriendly or very sensitive.

I think you will understand with this for so long without updating .. things are not going well so I do not want to bore you come here telling you all my problems are not otherwise publicly to tell as they are quite delicate issues and never tell around here.
I just want to thank you for this your patience and keep visiting the blogg every day waiting for an update.
Thank you so much for following here.
Love Love Nerea Baron


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario