11 de julio de 2011

For our readers in the U.S. and UK
Hello:) After saying for weeks now the entry is in English for you readers in the U.S. and UK. First I have to say I like to know that you like my blog and that daily or almost daily you visit the blog. Honestly I'm really flattered that if I did not expect that the blog would like both your countries and cities. Not know what else to tell the truth is I'm speechless .. I update every day and see the new visitors ClustrMaps your I am very happy, because I see that you are interested in my blog and that nose you liked the photos too. I always try to talk a little bit of everything not just what happens in my daily life but also of what happens in Spain, but as you also saw that eh interesais you a lot for my blog, from now on also speak of the things that happen in your country. Oh do not know what else to tell you the truth I'm so happy for the good reception that is taking the blog out there that I'm out of words every now and then. Really I have to thank you once again and see the blog cad days, I expect visits from your country continue to rise because seriously you do not see the silly grin that puts me in the face when I see the pile echo of visits to my blog you have I love. I had to thank you in some way all the visits you have echo to the blog and what better way to thank you that by creating an entry for you and in your language! I hope you like this post because today is for each and every one of the readers in the U.S. or UK. and now a collage of images created by the service technician's blog, exclusively for all visitors to the blog (if you WANT to thank heh heh). Now if if I have to go. See you tomorrow in Spanish again and jiji. Good night or Good morning to all.

Our readers
in the U.S.



Our readers in Mexico.

Our readers worldwide.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario